DirMem (Linux Shell Script) (GPL)
A collection of shell scripts (commands) to memorize a directory, change to another directory, and go back to the memorized one.
The commands are:
- back # Go back to the memorized directory
- cdm NEWDIR # Memorize current directory and change to NEWDIR
- dirm [DIR] # Memorize the given DIR directory. If no directory is given then the current directory is memorized. Then you can change directory with traditional cd rather than cdm
- ldirm # List memorized directory
- showdirm # Show (Echo) memorized directory
- up # Go one directory up (pretty much like cd .. )
- upm # Memorize current directory and go one directory up
It is released under the GPL license.
Download DirMem from GitHub
Please DONATE to support the development of Free and Open Source Software (PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Ether)
Page issued on 18-Jun-2021 08:09 GMT