Dagger. The Cutting Edge - Web Engine (PHP/*SQL) (GPL)
Dagger is a nuts and bolts Web Engine / CMS, aimed more to developers than webmasters.
It's more customizable than ordinary content management systems.
- Works on PHP 7
- DB agnostic
- Supports HTTPS
- Supports Sodium AES encryption (PHP >= 7.2.0)
Everything is highly customizable and optional, so that for example you can have articles with or without RSS feeds, rating, or comments, or WYSIWYG editor or Spell checker.
- User Management (register, login, create, edit, delete, ban)
- Articles with RSS backend, pictures, attached files (.pdf, .zip, and so on), related links, rating, comments.
- Message Boards (Forums)
- Calendar with Events
- Picture Galleries
- Website's Shoutbox
- Questions & Answers from the Users to Website Editors
- Website's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Link Section with Folders and Subfolders
- Download Section with Folders and Subfolders
- Classified Ads
- Random Quotes (Tips)
- Users Personal Blogs
- User Personal File Vault
- Users Personal Memos
- Website Internal Messaging System between Users
- WYSIWYG editor with Spell checker
Download Dagger from SourceForge
Please DONATE to support the development of Free and Open Source Software (PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Ether)
Page issued on 01-Aug-2021 10:51 GMT