DirMem (Linux Shell Script) (GPL)
A collection of shell scripts (commands) to memorize a directory, change to another directory, and go back to the memorized one.
The commands are:
- back # Go back to the memorized directory
- cdm NEWDIR # Memorize current directory and change to NEWDIR
- dirm [DIR] # Memorize the given DIR directory. If no directory is given then the current directory is memorized. Then you can change directory with traditional cd rather than cdm
- ldirm # List memorized directory
- showdirm # Show (Echo) memorized directory
- up # Go one directory up (pretty much like cd .. )
- upm # Memorize current directory and go one directory up
It is released under the GPL license.
Download DirMem from GitHub
Page issued on 25-Jan-2020 05:49 GMT